Back to school Tips and Ideas from a Crunchy Mom perspective.
1. Using Essential Oils to help kids stay focused
– Wild orange
Combination of oils together
– Cedarwood, Lavender, and Vetiver
– 40 drops of Fir (Needle)
35 drops of Mandarin
25 drops of Lime
(inhaled or diffused is best)
Your child could wear a diffuser necklace during the day to help.
Here’s how to make one.
Supplements that help with Focus
2. Boosting their immune system
– Probiotics ( supplements, yogurt, kefir, or fermented foods)
– Elderberry Syrup or gummies
– Raw local honey
– Vitamin C
– Vitamin d (Sunlight)
– Cod liver oil
– Diluted Apple Cider Vinegar
– Bone Broth
– Olive Leaf extract
– Lots of water or coconut water
– Lots of intake of organic fruits and veggies
3. Healthy recipes
5. Get Involved!
If we want to change how our schools are. Get involved and make that change.
Here are a few ways.
– if you are worried your child eats too much sugar at school during snack time or they have school functions and they ask you to bring food this a great opportunity to send organic snacks and treats!
– Donate some books to the classroom
-Volunteer in the classroom
– Help out the teacher with ever her needs towards the classroom maybe. Like supplies for example.